Conflict Management and Litigation
While our business philosophy is based on the preventive handling of our clients’ businesses and negotiating out-of-court settlements for conflicts, we do not shy away, when this becomes necessary, from defending their interests before the various bodies and jurisdictions.
Before litigating, we thoroughly prepare the case, so as to succeed in any potential litigation processes, and only when it is clear to us that litigation will solve the client’s problem will we recommend issuing proceedings.
We have lawyers with expertise in arbitration and litigation in general, and with extensive experience in resolving legal conflicts of all kinds, especially in the civil (including private client work) and commercial fields.
We can accredit proven experience in the following procedural situations:
- Shareholder conflicts. Defending directors and partners in commercial companies.
- Arbitration and defence in technology, digital content and software litigation hearings.
- Company insolvency situations, recessionary and revocatory actions, and piercing the corporate veil. Company director and director liability.
- Defending creditor interests in bankruptcy proceedings and those of directors in bankruptcy qualification proceedings.
- Judicial recoveries of commercial bad debts. Contractual and non-contractual liability civil actions. Defence and protection of intellectual and industrial property, whether own or third-party, such as actions against plagiarism or unfair competition.