Financial and Tax Law
The tax and financial law department provides comprehensive advice to companies, either domestic or foreign, their partners and directors, to achieve proper compliance with all the tax obligations arising from their ordinary business or any business or asset transaction they may carry out.
Academic rigour: our tax specialists are university lecturers in business taxation, belonging to international organisations enabling the carrying out of their professional activity in most tax jurisdictions. We offer advice both to individuals and to companies on operations, transactions and any legal business with legal or tax implications. We have a high degree of specialisation in the field of international taxation.
We are aware of and manage the international double taxation conventions and tax structures from various jurisdictions.
- We carry out tax planning for business acquisition and transmission transactions and company restructuring and reorganisation processes (M&A)
- We provide advice on property, financial and insurance transactions, etc.
- We engage in tax planning for private wealth (inheritance, estate taxation and family businesses)
- We advise on swap transactions, transfer pricing and tax audits (due diligence)
- We prepare and present binding tax consultations to the Directorate General for Taxation
- We advise on proceedings before the Tax Inspectorate and the bodies administering and collecting taxes, as well as on conflict resolution in the administrative field
- We represent clients in litigation proceedings before administrative-financial and contentious-administrative tribunals